Your privacy is important to us at Trojanlabel, ApS, an AstroNova Company. We recognize your need for reasonable control of the personally identifiable information that you share with us. Personally identifiable information is information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, username, unique device identifier or other device identifier (“UDID”), as well as any other non- public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing information. AstroNova, Inc. (“AstroNova”) uses this information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service. The guidelines we use to protect the information you provide during a visit to one of our web sites is below.
TrojanLabel.com is a website owned and operated by AstroNova.
If you have any questions, or would like to contact us, please send an email to: email@example.com or call us at (+45) 29 64 00 05.
The postal address of our headquarters is:
An AstroNova Company
Marielundvej 46A, 2.
Web Site Inquiries
When you access and use our website, we collect and receive the following kinds of personal information:
- Account and profile information: When you create your account, you are required to give us certain information (e.g., your email address and a password). We may ask for additional information from time to time in order to create a more robust user profile. This additional information is optional.
- Communications: When you communicate with us by sending us an email, we will collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us. When you inquire on our web site, we collect the information you enter in our contact form. This may include your name, company name, e-mail address, postal address, other contact information, product interest, and comments.
This information is used by us and/or our agents to enhance your interaction with our web site and to contact you again about other services and products we offer. We never share your information with a third party who will use your information to contact you for any reason.
Postal Addresses and Telephone Numbers
If you give us your postal address, we will send you periodic mailings with information on TrojanLabel products or services.
If you supply us with your telephone number, you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders you have placed, technical support on products that you own or promotional offers for our products and services.
If you do not wish to receive promotional marketing mailings or telephone calls from TrojanLabel in the future, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and typing the words “Opt Out” in the subject line. Please note that we require your contact name, company name, postal address and telephone number in order to add you to our “Opt-Out” Do Not Contact List.
If you are an existing customer of TrojanLabel, please note you will continue to receive messages pertaining to your product warranty even after you “Opt Out’ of receiving marketing mailings and telephone calls.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us by e-mail and those who communicate with us by completing inquiry forms on our web site which include their e-mail addresses. We use these e-mail addresses to contact existing customers and potential customers. We do not share these e-mail addresses with third parties for any purpose.
If you do not wish to receive marketing e-mails from TrojanLabel in the future, you can choose to opt out by filling out our Contact form at https://trojanlabel.com/contact/ and typing the words “Opt Out” in the Comments section. Please note that we require your contact name, company name, and e-mail address in order to add you to our “Opt-Out” Do Not Contact List.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer or other device and from your computer or other device to us, each time you visit our website. They are unique to your TrojanLabel account or your browser or app. Session-based cookies last only while your browser or app is open and disappear from your device when you close your browser software or app or turn off your device. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser or app or turn off your device — and last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Some cookies are associated with your TrojanLabel account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in. Other cookies are not tied to your TrojanLabel account but are unique and allow us to do site analytics and customization, among other things. If you access TrojanLabel through a browser, you can manage your cookie settings there, but if you disable cookies you may not be able to use TrojanLabel effectively, or at all.
Clickstream and Anonymous Data
We collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements through access logs. The information we collect gathers anonymous data unless an individual identifies themselves by voluntarily registering on our website via an inquiry form such as our “Contact Us” form.We collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements through access logs. The information we collect gathers anonymous data unless an individual identifies themselves by voluntarily registering on our website via an inquiry form such as our “Contact Us” form.
We use anonymous data for website and system administration purposes including: research and development, user analysis, and business decision-making. We use data that identifies specific individuals for the additional purpose of marketing communications in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. We collect the following types of anonymous information:
- Log data: When you use TrojanLabel, our system automatically records information including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page you visited before arriving at TrojanLabel, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information: In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device on which you are accessing TrojanLabel, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using, and its settings.
- Geo-location information: Wi-Fi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Usage data: This is information about how you use the various capabilities and features of the TrojanLabel service. We use this information to better understand opportunities to improve the quality of the service we provide to you.
- Information from partners or other third parties: TrojanLabel may receive information from partners or others to help make our own information better or more useful. For example, TrojanLabel’s mobile applications use Google Analytics to upload information about which features you use, but that information will never be connected to your identity, your devices, or your documents.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following:
- Providing the TrojanLabel service: We use information you provide to authenticate you, and enable you to use our cloud-based CAD, collaboration, storage and other services.
- Communicating with you: We will occasionally send you tailored communications based on information you include in your profile, or your use of the TrojanLabel service. You can manage the frequency and/or opt out of receiving these communications by changing your settings on the Service and/or clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. We also will send you service and administrative emails, for which you may not opt out.
We may also use your personal information to create anonymous information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
- The browser you use to access TrojanLabel may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around whether and how location or other data is shared with us.
Sharing and Disclosure
As noted previously, TrojanLabel’s culture emphasizes respect for your privacy. Consistent with that cultural value, we do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party except in the event of a change in control as described below. We limit our sharing of the information we collect and receive from you to the following circumstances:
- Account Support: To provide you with customer support, our staff may need to share among themselves information you previously have provided to us.
- Legal Compliance and Public Protection: We will share your information when we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; or to protect the safety, rights and/or property of the public or any person.
- Integrity of TrojanLabel’s Service: We will share your information as appropriate to detect, prevent, and/or address fraud, security or technical issues, or otherwise to protect TrojanLabel and its user community.
- Shared documents: If you are shared into a document that another TrojanLabel user has made public, certain of your personally identifiable information will be visible to any other user who views that document.
- Third Parties and Agents: We may employ third party companies or individuals to help us provide the Service and they may process personal information on our behalf. For example, we may share data with a security consultant to help us get better at preventing unauthorized access or with an email vendor to send messages on our behalf. We also may share data with hosting providers, payment processors, marketing vendors, and other vendors and consultants who work on our behalf and under contractual promises of confidentiality.
- Authorized Resellers and Partners: We may also share your personal information with our partners for the purpose of further supporting your use of TrojanLabel, and for co-marketing activities. All such and partners are required by TrojanLabel to provide you with a means of opting out of some or all of their communications with you.
- Aggregated and Non-Identifiable: TrojanLabel may share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others in our sole discretion, including for business or research purposes.
- Communicating With You: We will occasionally send you tailored communications based on information you include in your profile, or your use of the TrojanLabel service. We also will send you service and administrative emails. You have an ability to opt out of certain of these communications.
Third Party Websites
We have security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from or about you.
Rev. Date: 20 September 2017