This version of this Agreement became effective on September 20, 2017 and amends, restates and replaces any version effective prior to such date. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without your consent. All amendments are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. Your use of the Website following any amendment of this Agreement will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
Use of Software
If you download software from this Website (“Software”), use of the Software is subject to the license terms in the software license agreement that accompanies or is provided with the Software. You may not download or install the Software until you have read and accepted the terms of the applicable software license agreement.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) (collectively “Content”) are owned by TrojanLabel, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Except for the limited, non-exclusive, non- sublicensable and non-transferable license we grant you under this Agreement, your use of the Website does not grant you any license or permission under any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of TrojanLabel or any third party. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the Website or its Content, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing the website.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, or for the limited commercial purposes of purchasing, considering purchase of, or using after purchase of TrojanLabel’s good and services.
You must not:
- Modify copies of the Website or the Content.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of the website or the Content.
- Access or use the Website or its Content for commercial purposes other than purchasing, considering purchase of , or using after purchase TrojanLabel goods and services.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website or Content in breach of this Agreement, your right to use the Website and Content will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or Content is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by TrojanLabel. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by this Agreement is a breach of this Agreement and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
TrojanLabel™ and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of TrojanLabel, and may not be used without the prior written permission of TrojanLabel. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. These trademarks may not be used in connection with any service or products other than those provided by TrojanLabel, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits TrojanLabel. Any use of such marks, or any others displayed on the website, will inure solely to the benefit of their respective owners. For a full list of marks owned by TrojanLabel, click here.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm TrojanLabel or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SOFTWARE), OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, SOFTWARE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, SOFTWARE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TROJANLABEL MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TROJANLABEL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES, SOFTWARE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES, SOFTWARE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TROJANLABEL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL TROJANLABEL, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES, SOFTWARE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TrojanLabel, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of this Agreement or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, any use of the Website’s content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in this Agreement or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Website and this Agreement and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction). Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, this Agreement or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Rhode Island. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.